- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The textual content of this website’s pages is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Family Doctor Association nor any involved parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of any information or materials found on this website.
- You acknowledge that any information on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, and you acknowledge that we expressly exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your usage of any information or materials found through this website is at your own risk, for which we are not responsible. It is your own duty to ensure that any information or materials found through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes (but is not limited to): Graphics, layout, design, appearance, file downloads, and textual content. The reproduction of any such materials found on this website, unless expressly permitted is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website and unauthorised access to members-only areas may give to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. This does not signify any endorsement of the linked websites, nor do we have any responsibility for their content and as such cannot be held accountable for their actions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.